Last modified: August 18, 2022
A list of cool homebrew packages (mostly command line tools) I have installed
- htop -> monitor process & cpu usage
- ytop -> monitor process & cpu usage
- nmap -> network mapping, scan ports, hosts, etc.
- watch -> not really sure what this does but i installed it.
- nvim -> the next generation of vim. has insane diffing capabilities. need to learn how to use it better.
- fortune -> gives you a weird fortune.
- dog -> like dig, but sick
bitbar -> sick af
- xbar (replaces bitbar)
- agg aka thesilversearcher