Last modified: January 04, 2023
My Life Hacks
Little things that have made a huge difference for me.
- Configure your phone to block all unknown numbers. If someone needs to get in contact with you, they’ll find a way.
- Waking up at the same time every day is the key to maintaining a healthy sleep schedule.
[help] autocorrect = 1to your gitconfig; it will fix your spelling errors.
- Use Falsisign or smallpdf and lookscanned to save trees.
- When the olympics are on, connect to Canada with a VPN and watch the games on CBC. Fewer ads, complete coverage.
- The IKEA FÄRGRIK Mug is a common household item that is exactly 1 cup.
- Use WeChat contact
ubercaller2to order uber rides and get 50% off
- Use nosleep.page
- Use Looria Reddit Selects to siphone off reddit’s opinion of best
- Drinking water upside down cures hiccups