Last modified: August 29, 2022
Node JS Resources
- A Practical Guide to Memory Leaks in Node.js
- Don’t Block the Event Loop (or the Worker Pool) | Node.js
- Worker Threads in Node JS
- Ele.me’s very comprehensive collection of Node JS knowledge (in English!)
- Deploying Node JS
- Great Express Node JS Server - with Content Security Policy, Rate Limiting, logging, etc.
- Mega GH Repo of Node Best Practices - link
- Node JS Dependency Based Attacks — monkeypatching
required.cacheand other fun.
- Node Logging best practices
- Red Hat and IBM Node.js Reference architecture — lots of great Node JS best practices.
- The Tao of Node
- Good node boilerplate CLI with best practices already in place