Last modified: August 31, 2019
Notes and resources for react hooks patterns.
- use hooks - collection of React hooks
- hooks guide - useful stuff
- official API reference
- simple example of global state management/redux pattern.
- async actions - how to replace redux with react hooks + context, including some async/data fetching examples.
- async + useReducer
A simple lib that exports one function called
createUseContext, which allows using local state or global state interchangeably with a hook. Push local state to global context. Link
- React Combine Provider Name is pretty self explanatory — combine providers. Wouldn’t actually use this lib, but can reference the single file in the lib, a reduce function which combines providers. Link
- react-fetching-library An interesting lib for abtracting data fetching in react. Maybe not necessary to use, but worth referencing. Kind of like appolo client. Link
- React Async - a hooks-based library which abstracts away asynchronous operations. Reference this file for a great example of async in react. Link